Webroot antivirus gives internet security and offline security to your devices for business and individual use. The Webroot security software also makes trail extraction agent for users who are using a subscription to any of the Webroot product. The Webroot Company is also giving high-end Webroot Support for greater user experience.
Though, in most situations, users install the software without knowing the terminologies of Webroot adaptability from webroot.com/safe and then suffer difficulty in the end. While you buy any Webroot product, assure to review all the characteristics given for the benefit. Also, verify what the system pre-requirements for the proper Webroot Antivirus setup from webroot.com/safe to reduce any sort of compatibility issues.
If you already installed Webroot Antivirus Software on your Windows or Mac devices, prefer to have updated antivirus software, this will preserve your device on a regular basis. In another situation, if the product is giving Invalid error message during installing or activating Webroot Antivirus software from webroot.com/safe, verify that you are adding exact Webroot Product key. To fix the issue, go to the directions given below or call on Webroot Toll-free number for specialist support.
Solutions to the Webroot Invalid Error Messages
If you are encountering an Invalid error message during installing Webroot on Windows or Mac device, go through the method given-below and fix the issue.
- Assure that you are adding Webroot product key perfectly. In most of the situations, in key code, the letters, and character, you may get tangled with this i/1, o/0, s/5 etc. and entering the code wrongly that creates the errors.
- During downloading or installing Webroot antivirus from webroot.com/safe on your Window or Mac devices using a CD drive, assure to save each character or digit of the Webroot product key to evade any issue.
- If you are installing Webroot Antivirus software from the app using an email that you have created an account, copy-paste the product key in the box shown into the installer. Choose the complete key code using the mouse, then right-click and choose Copy option, and paste it on a secure and asked place.
- Verify that in your Window or Mac devices have not any earlier version of Webroot software installed in it. If there’s any old version of software available then it is probable that the earlier software is preventing the installation of the updated software. So firstly, uninstall the earlier version of Webroot software or update software with the latest update from webroot.com/safe.
- If the error message of the product key could not be confirmed and still pops up on the display then check that your Webroot antivirus has the authority to connect to the internet and try again. Also, ensure that the internet connection is steady throughout the process.
Now after the above solutions, verify the error has been repaired, run the application and examine its execution. In case the Webroot Invalid Error Messages still continues, call to Webroot Support team at webroot.com/safe.