Webroot SecureAnywhere Error Code 21 Error Code 10 – Webroot SecureAnywhere Error Code 21 and Error Code 10 are related to backup and cloud backup Errors. This error is common among the Webroot user and those who have put in, who depends on the Webroot to make there and secure their device and data backup on the cloud platform. To fix this error, we will provide you with a few troubleshooting steps. After following these ways, your Webroot SecureAnywhere Error Code 21 and Error Code 10 still persists then you can call us for Webroot Support System for the further support.
WEBROOT SECUREANYWHERE ERROR CODE 21 ERROR CODE 10
METHOD 1: RESTART YOUR COMPUTER
You may need to restart your laptop to fix the error associated with Webroot SecureAnywhere Error Code 21 and Error Code 10. Re-Booting the computer helps your device to reboot all the applications installed on your computer system. This could facilitate your Webroot application to figure expeditiously.
- Close all the applications running on your computer.
- Click on restart button, wait until device starts again.
- Once the computer starts again, check the Webroot issue is solved.
- If the issue is not fixed then try restarting again.
- After the successful reboot of the computer system, if you see blue plus sign on your Webroot application then this will allow you to create a backup file.
- This blue plus sign means you can create a backup.
- Log in to the Webroot account and create backup age you are good to go.
In case the Webroot SecureAnywhere Error Code 21 and Error Code 10 is resolved then you’ll be able to endure using your laptop. If the error remains persists then you need to go for one more method.
METHOD 2: UNINSTALL AND REINSTALL THE WEBROOT SECUREANYWHERE
Maybe this error can not be fixed by rebooting the device. Then you need to remove the error from device entirely by uninstalling every and each file and folder of the Webroot software.
To Uninstall the Webroot SecureAnywhere
- Depending on the version of your operating system, follow these steps.
- On your Windows computer, press Windows key + R.
- The Run programs will start, enter “appwiz.cpl” and hit the enter key.
- This command will open Control Panel with a list of installed
- applications on your computer.
- Scroll down to the Webroot SecureAnywhere application and right-click on it.
- Then choose to uninstall from the pop-up options.
- If it asked you for permission to remove Webroot, click yes and confirm the uninstallation.
- Wait for a while and when Webroot is completely removed, restart your computer.
Now that you have removed Webroot SecureAnywhere from your computer, you just need to reinstall it on your computer to fix the Webroot SecureAnywhere Error Code 21 and Error Code 10.
To Reinstall the Webroot SecureAnywhere
- Click on the system requirement for webroot.com/safe before installation.
- Keep your Webroot Keycode handy, because you will need the Webroot Keycode to activate the subscription.
- If you have the Webroot SecureAnywhere CD and put it in the CD drive to install the application.
- In case of no installation CD then you can download the installer from the Webroot official website.
- Once the installer is downloaded, double-click on the file to start the installation.
- When the Webroot installer open, choose your language along with the country.
- Then enter your Webroot Keycode Product key and move forward to the next steps of installation.
- After this, you can modify various changes to your installation including Webroot installation location, create a shortcut to the desktop and more.
- Once you are satisfied with the changes, click Next.
- Then click on Agree and Install to finish the installation.
Webroot license is successfully installed on your computer. Check if the Backup issue is there or not.
If the Webroot SecureAnywhere Error Code 21 and Error Code 10 is still there. Then you need assistance from a technician. Call United States at our support free number and get an on-call technician to assist you fix all of your problems and error related to Webroot SecureAnywhere.
Webroot SecureAnywhere Error Code 21 Error Code 10 and Webroot com safe at Webroot.com/safe.